November 24–25, 2016
Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany
The European Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (EACVA) warmly invites you to the 10th Annual Business Valuation Conference in Berlin.
We are delighted to present a varied conference program with 3 keynotes, a panel discussion and 24 sessions held by well-known German and international speakers.
The keynote sessions will be held in English or translated simultaneously. The sessions at the international track will be held in English.
Special highlights are the KEYNOTES by:
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolfgang Ballwieser, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich
A New Touch in the "Value-Price" Range – Are the Eforts of the IVSC Successful?
- Prof. Dr. Peter Bofinger, University of Würzburg
Quo Vadis Europe? "Brexit!-Grexit?-Low Interest Rates" Policy of the European Central Bank!
What Does it Mean?
- Mark L. Zyla, CPA/ABV, CFA, ASA, Acuitas Inc., Atlanta
Is Valuation Truly a Profession?
PANEL DISCUSSION: "The Most Important Thing in Business Valuation Is..." (in German, translated simultaneously into English)
with Prof. Dr. Matthias Meitner, CFA; Wolfgang Kniest, CVA; Prof. Dr. Dr. Andreas Löffler; Prof. Dr. Peter Schömig, CFA; WP StB Christoph Wollny
A highly diversified program with 24 SESSIONS on current developments and changes in the business and intangible assets valuation with an international track with sessions in English language:
- Seth Bernström, KPMG Sweden: The Use of Regression Analysis in The Market Approach
- Prof. Dr. Anamaria Ciobanu, KPMG Romania: Value Uncertainity and Risk Measurement in Business Valuation
- Prof. Dr. Marc Fischer, University of Cologne: 25 Years of Brand Valuation - Where Are We?
- Z. Christopher Mercer, FASA, CFA, ABARr, Mercer Capital: EBITDA Single Period Income Capitalization for Business Valuation
- Prof. Thomas O‘Brien, University of Connecticut: A Review of the International CAPM
- Myrna Quiñones-Messerli, MIQ Advisors: What the Numbers Hide: Using Forensic Accounting to Spot Valuation Pitfalls
NETWORKING DINNER and Special Event on November 24, 2016 at a marquee theatre The TIPI AM KANZLERAMT (complimentary for the conference participants).
Join us for this year’s Conference, we hope to greet you in Berlin!
Hotel Palace Berlin
Budapester Str. 45
The Hotel Palace Berlin is located in the vibrant heart of the capital center between the Ku'damm and Zoological Garden, just a few stations away from the Brandenburg Gate. » Location & Arrival